CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pick up pictures!!

So I"m excited that Alex is taking a vacation day to spend with Zoey and me!! He's so sweet, man I love my husband!! It's exciting cuz we're getting some things done for me and for Al but for the most part we are doing this to enjoy time with family!! Things have been crazy we just seem to be so busy busy busy,trying to slow down to appreciate and love our baby girl!!  We got her 3 month pictures done a few weeks ago and we still hadn't picked them up I"m so excited to get them put up!! Zoey Jane has been growing so big so fast it's crazy!!
On October 7th she realized her hands belong to her!! She keeps looking at them putting them up and just turning her hands around
She loves to blow her lips together now and does it ALL THE TIME (she's doing it right now none stop) it's so stinkin cute!!
We absolutely love her laughter it is the CUTEST thing in the world and she's starting to do it so so much more we Love LOVE it!! Man I sure love being a mom!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment