CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

2011 Graduates

Oh goodness it was a day full of graduations.  Tyler Snow our nephew was in the morning and my sister's Ale Hernandez in the evening.  Graduations are always a big thing so we like to show up to all of our family and friends.  Alex wasn't able to get off work so Zoey and I went to Tylers and filled him in on what he missed out. They both received high honors and Quita also as a sterling scholar. As tradition, I make lei's and candy leis for those graduating.  I remember I would go and help my cousins with leis all growing up for graduations, weddings, and important event so I simply got used to making them.  They symbolize Love you have for the person your giving it to wether it be family or friend.  Appreciation for the person they are and for what they have accomplishe.  Lastly it symbolizes Respect.  Respect for finishing a goal achieving the goals in their lives and for the endurance.  Wearing them lets all those around you know that you are supported and appreciated in return.  I love leis and received them on my own graduation.  I am so proud of family for what they have accomplished now it's their turn to go and continue on their chosen paths!!! 
CONGRATULATIONS TYLER AND QUITA
WE ARE SO PROUD!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment