CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tomatoes and a Mess!


I have been so excited for our little garden.  We didn't even realize that we had vegetable planters outside.  When we moved in I noticed them very well placed for accurate sunlight.  Alex and I have made a vegetable garden every year except for last.  So I couldn't wait, it had been too long!  We got tomato plants from Al's dad and planted them outside.  I knew I wouldn't be around too often since summer has been such a chaos.  I decided to give it a shot not expecting anything.  Suddenly one day a I had a pleasant surprise when I noticed that we did have tomatoes growing in.  I don't know where I was.  I guess I just got in the routine of going outside every few days to water our plants.  They are growing so beautifully.  A few days ago one of the tomatoes just fell off.  Picking it up I washed it and  put it away.  I couldn't wait to cut it up for a special dinner with Al.  Well Zoey apparently got into our fridge.  As I look over. she was standing there chomping down our tomato.  OH NO!! I shocked her, she smiled though with bright red tomato across her teeth.  Sadly for us (lucky for her) I just let her finish it up.  I guess I'll just have to wait for the rest of the tomatoes to ripen up.  Anyways as I was admiring the green tomatoes that morning... I walk in after taking these pictures and    THEN...


 I saw this!!  AHH!! Zoey. I had taken too long outside and she had started to feed herself.  She was enjoying herself so much and well I had the camara in my hands so this is what i did, shot a few pics.

 I finally got her attention.  Just for a second though!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment