CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Alex's Mission Reunion 2011

It has been so exciting to go to Alex's Mission reunions and be able to put faces to names of stories and times on his mission.  His Mission President Brother and Sister Trask are such a joy to get to know.  It's so good to know that they remember my name too!!  This year they had a new batch of missionaries join them so it was split between the time Alex came home and the new batch.   We where able to see many familiar faces though and it's so good to have conversations with those who I've met before.


 The treat for this year is we all where able to have the famous filipino food that i've heard soooo much about.  At the moment I won't be able to name them but I'll have Alex help me with that.  It was SOOO good.  Al reassured me that because it was made in the states it's safe to eat!! :-0  I am so happy to have the privilage to have a little taste of the culture that alex loves so much!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment