CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back to Labor Day!

So no questions here please?  Those of you who read this blog, it's actually meant as a family journal (which I have talked about before) anyways so I use it to write down what's going on, what happened with who and some of my fav pics of course I just load the jist!!  The reason being... I enjoy to scrapbook and lets face it  I don't keep up with printing, collecting all the photos I want from relatives and writing memories down.  NOw there are many posts that I post up here that I know I will not get around to journaling in our scrapbook so I write them down and occasionally I go through my posts and make sure I have everything I want.  Of course keeping your own journal is great, but I can't put pics with faces and sometiems I forget what pictures I have!!  I"m sure some of you go through that.  So that and of course to keep in touch with fam and friends and anyone interested in reading a  little bit about a small family!!  So I think I wrote all that just to confirm why I am doing this haha!!

Anyways back to Labor day!!  (If I can remeber everything)

 Zoey has been enjoying nintendo remotes!  We think it's so funny she plays along with us it's so cute! 
Zoey also enjoyed the parades.  Spanish Fork had a pure horse parade the next morning we watched the main parade!!
 We didn't know how Zoey would take to these but she was very curious and actually enjoyed it.



 There where so many floats but we thought these where the best.  The one on the left is a game board float promoting family time how many times do we see things like this??  WE thought it was awesome
Springville is known for being a city of art and so their float showed!! REally creative
 Chase and Quita met up with us to watch it and don't ask what Zoey was doing!!
 This was rather neat...  They had 5 jeeps and 4 of them would all climb on top of the one it was really neat!
 I was soooo anxious to see the quilt show... I hope I could enter the show next year we'll have to see!!  There where so many incredible quilts, I seriously just randomly clicked to chose the pictures.  SO NEAT!

 We went to the carnival and watched fireworks that night. We really enjoyed spending a day together and the best part of it is that we are walking distance so we can come and go as we pleased!!We love Spanish Fork.

0 comments:

Post a Comment