CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I don't even know what to say... I've been sitting here writing and re-writing, I finally decided to just write what's on my mind.

Things have been hard on our family lately.  Mistakes... adultry... lying can go to far.  Yes things people do are their choices but what many that do these things don't remember is when these transgressions are commited...  they don't just damage the soul that one is lying to.  It hurts those around you.  In our case, this has hurt our entire family.  It has involved the closest people our lives and will forever damage our family on earth, hopefully not for eternity.  It has involved others out of this family and damaged relationships.

For those who look at others besides your spouse...  Do not let it happen.  Allowing yourself to do so is only allowing yourself to slowly sink into something that you may never get out of.  Remember comments about others is only doing the same.  Just don't...  Please consider your children if not your spouse, those others who you are involving and your temperal and eternal happiness. We have had a glimpse of the pain, the saddness, and only a small touch of what disaster this brings to families.

My husband means everything to me so does our baby girl.  I am happy that we are faithful to one another.  I am very excited to know the truth of the gospel.  My husband is everything to me and I know I to him I do not doubt it for one bit.  For those who have gone through so much saddness believe me we pray for you.  God knows you are not forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment