CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Janitors

What a fun book to read! I have been waiting to read this for awhile I've even seen it aired on the news.  When I received this book from my editor at Squeaky Clean Reads to review you can only imagine that I was stoked.  Well of course it's a story for younger children.  I was a bit shocked at the rudeness of some of the adults to the younger kids but I guess there ends up being a reason for it all!!  This book was a fun read yes a bit different, but I guess that's expected from a book with a cover like this!  There is a character that bullies some kids around and it gets me a bit riled up. Read the rest of my review on Squeakycleanreads.com www.squeakycleanreads.com.  The review will soon be posted!!
I sure hope that this is fun read for the younger kids and for you older kids :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment