CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 07, 2011

Salt Lake and Logan Temple

We decided to make a round trip to temple sights we even made a weekend out of it.  One of my bucket list goals is to see as many temples from around the world and create our temple Scrapbook and what better way to start than your on state!!  We visited Salt Lake Temple first.  Our awesome friends, Matt and Connie Lyons babysat Zoey for the evening.  I've got to say Salt Lake is a very beautiful temple.  I forgot to recharge camara batteries so I had to skip on pictures.  No worries though we visit SL Temple a lot that we'll get another picture its just a shame we didn't get it for the day we went through a session.  It's great to know that we walked the halls of our prophet and apostles of our latter days!!

Next day we hit the Logan Temple.  I was actually very shocked with how beautiful it really is!  This is my second favorite temple... I think!!  We went with Shem and Jen and we where so grateful that Jenny's family could watch Zoey for us!!
Such a great experience and a HUGE thank you to the Lyons and Jen's family for helping us on important dates!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment