CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun week

OH my goodness I had a GREAT week. I spent it at my mom's house with my baby girl I missed my husband sooo much and wished he could have been there. He surprised me by showing up on Friday night I have a great husband. So we did soo much I love when my mom cooks it's so great mostly because I get a break from cooking, well and also my mom cooks great.

I got a big change it was so exciting on Thursday I got a haircut a style and highlights in my hair. I haven't done that since my first year in college and missed doing it. I went to Paul mitchels school and it was fantastic. They really pampered me. I had so much fun talking with my stylist that her friend joined in so it was two doing my hair, we were all talkink and just having a great time the entire time. I missed little baby Zoey Jane like so so much, but I told everyone about her. My goodness my hair looks great. I also went shoe shopping because my church shoes have been so worn out I didn't feel proper showing up like that.


OH yeah so there was an excellent sale in roberts 50% off of ANYTHING no exceptions so I was so happy. It only went on for 1 hour morning time so I showed up and ran straight to the cricut cartridges. Seriously all these ladies were around them everyone pushing to get what they wanted. I tried to weasle myself threw without pushing anyone, finally it cleared up for 1 second I ran in and got everything I was interested in then I chose between those. I bought one, the paperdoll cartridge because I have been wanting to make prophet stories for Zoey Jane so she could use them for family home evening. Of course she's too little now but she'll grow up with them. I also thought it would be fun to use them in our lessons when we teach class on sunday if we ever do use them. Either way I want to have them to make paperdolls later.

So if you can tell I was excited about my cricut cartridge. I really had a lot of fun with my sister too we went to the mall a couple times to help her buy some school clothes. We had loads of fun just having girls time but I missed alex too much so I took advantage and bought him a couple shirts. He was excited to have them of course I still don't even know my own husbands shirt sized and got the wrong size so I had to leave them behind so my sister could change them out.

So Saturday we took off to lagoon. It was so fun I hate rollercoasters mostly because of that gut wrenching feeling but it was sooooo much fun to go with Alex and friends. Zoey Jane came along with us and she did so great. My sister and her boyfriend went with so we switched taking turns on rides. I finally went on a faris wheel it was the first time ever I've always wanted to go next time I want to go with just Alex. My favorite ride is Cliff hanger it was boilling hot there and that cooled us down.

On our way up our tire seriously blew up It BLEW. I was so scared we got out to check and the tire blew along with our window washer fluid container I guess it just hit really hard against it. It messed our right light front blinker and it hit our car side so hard that it dented it forward. It really messed things up. We switched it out with our donut so we have yet to fix it. Man we had a long weekend. I'll talk somemore about it later but for now it's a wrap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment