CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

I"m off for the week

I'm way excited to spend some time with family this week. I'm heading off today, well actually Al is driving me there then Zoey Jane and I will be hanging out for a while. Zoey Jane got her shots today... oh goodness to see those tears streaming out of her little face when those LONG needles pierced her skin. She fell asleep soon after her daddy was holding her Al just held her and it all seemed just fine. She's so stinkin adorable I mean I hate having her hurt but I know it's good for her to get those shots. Well there all over I sure hope she does good today. I"m out yahoo!!

1 comments:

Unknown

It sucks taking your kids to the Dr. But now you can be confident that Zoey will never suffer the crippling of Polio, or blindness from German Measles. That reminds me.. It's time for my Tetaenus shot!

Post a Comment