CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 02, 2010

Learning to "kick some butt"

My family came over last week Thursday and Friday, it was soooo great to have them over they helped around the home and we watched a couple movies played games and had great food! On Thursday my sister and I went to a class that taught us to defend ourselfs if ever needs be. My sister and i were able to beat some people up and each other it was fun to learn some techniques. I'm so stoked to be able to teach Zoey Jane how to defend herself if she ever needs to. I thought about going home and practicing them on Alex... but I decided to not put him threw agony!! haha no it was fun though and I got a good work out. We then switched roles and Al was able to go play some basketball we really enjoyed being able to go out for a bit.

It was fun having family over this weekend. Alex's brother and sister in law with his sister came over to hang out on Saturday. We played card games all day then had stir fry and cheesticks with lettace it was so great. It was relaxing. I also didn't get anything done. So it drives me nuts cuz I keep setting guidlines for myself for everything and I seem not to follow threw some of the more important ones like cleanin our home on certain days doing certain things.

So we discovered little Zoey Jane LOVE LOVE LOVES the baby swing which is FANTASTIC it gives me a break and of course a break for Al too.

Family home evening was great today too, we talked about some goals and its just so rejuvinating to set some goals to help our lives keep going and feel like we have something that we are reaching for the better of our family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment