CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sick Babies!!

OH goodness so this weekend has been pretty long, I've had a sick husband and a sick baby at home... amazingly I feel GREAT!! I told it to Alex just like that and he just stared back!! Poor babies. So we were having game night at our friends house on Saturday and as I was trying to rock Zoey Jane asleep she threw up all over my left arm which spilled right over my back and poured down my leg and our friends couch of course it got all over her. I felt so bad for Zoey because right when she threw up she just lay there limp blinking and sighed!! Ifelt so bad for her I just wanted to hold her and make her feel better.

I made chicken soup Sunday to help Al get better but as Monday rolled around he just looked pooped out I felt so bad for him so he called into work. Alex and Zoey both slept all day long Sunday and Monday. They were both sniffling together and snoozing it was a sight to see. I'm betting I'll be the sick one soon with me holding both and caring for them which reminds me I need to wash pillow cases and everything else they both touched while sick. Today is looking up for both of them I sure hope they feel better.

On Saturday Peyton had her 1 year old birthday party it went really well, it was fun and such a cute party I'm excited for when Zoey Jane turns one but I can wait!! Which that reminds me Al and I have bought Zoey Jane a couple of Christmas presents early because they were on sale at wal-mart and one that she wont use for a couple of years but I got the leap frog junior, which originally sales for $32.00 at wal-mart, for $5.00 it was a great deal it was also the last one. We got original books to go with it for 3 bucks each which is sweet because they sale for $10.57 originally. I so want to take it out now but decided to wait. I was about to get an elmo live which moves and tells jokes it was so cute but apparently Alex doesn't like Elmo it was 10 bucks which it origanly sold for $60. Since Alex doesn't care for elmo we didn't get it I guess I wont look back...sigh!! I"m excited for Christmas this year Zoey Jane will be 6 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment