CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The new CRICUT IMAGINE!!

So I am way WAY excited for the new and improved Cricut. Here's some info, I believe (now I could be wrong) but I believe that Cricut and HP got together to make this machine. They have their own cartridges but you can use the cartridges from the cricut machines on it. Oh yes this machine is called.... IMAGINE to be honest when I first saw this machine for CHA video I was like this is just a really expensive printer with a cricut attached to it, but to be honest after watching video on it it's really exciting. So yes it does cost a bit. The Imagine I believe costs $600.00 yep USA DOLLARS So it's just completely expensive for me I can wait or even cut out my own printouts for now. The good thing about this is you can just buy white paper and custimize your pictures to what you want. You can even print out your own paper which to be honest is awesome because how many times do we go out on the lookout for that right paper to match with everything. So for now I will stick with my cricut expressions but I can't imagine that later in the future I may be asking for this for Christmas.... haha WAY WAY later!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment