CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

CRAFT NIGHT PROJECTS!!

Ok So this is one of the projects I will have on Craft night. This is a halloween advent calander for those that want to make this project on Oct 7 please let me know so I can print off the numbers for you. You need to bring your own paper. I used 12x12 sheets you don't have to use them to make the project except for the tree you need a 12x12 brown or black sheet of paper if you want one this size if not you can bring whatever size to fit wherever you want to put it. This would look cute on a fridge or a metal board like this!! You don't have to make the same characters that I have you can make all sorts of different characters I have a die cutting machine that will cute these figures.!! This is a more in depth project so it may take more then the 2 hours we'll have
This is an easier advent calander all you need is whatever 12x12 paper you want to fit this calander together. I have glitter the glue and ALL the stamps to go along with this I have different ones so you don't have to make this matching one.


I will have one more advent calander option there but it's still on progress and a couple cards I decided to not have a gift jar there this time it may be shown another time. Remember it will be every other week, so if you want to show us a craft please sign up I'll have a sign up sheet there. It will be at Steph segos house Oct 7 from 8-10 p.m. These look so cute in person I wish I could take better pictures!! Remember let me know which your interested in so I can take materials there either let me know here or tell me in person!! more to come!!

8 comments:

The Lyons'

I want to sign up to teach some crafts! I have TONS of silky fabric and we could make those flowers that are burned to make them curl. They are SUPER cute. Instead of Halloween, can I make a christmas one?

The Lyons'

oh, but I've decided I want a halloween one too!

Alex and Misty Smith

You can make whatever you want!! That'll be sweet to if you taught something I'll have the calander there for sign ups hopefully there will be a good turn out!!

Sheena

Cool calendar :)

James and Cindy

I so wish I still lived in Ephraim right now!!! Those are so cute!! How about I just buy one from you :) I hope you have a good turnout.

Minta's Creations

I Love your calendar, too cute!
Minta

check out my blog to see my project.
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Shorty Creations

This project is adorable! I just love the idea of putting it on a metal frame. Great Job!

Raven B

This turned out really great.
Hugs,
Raven

Post a Comment