CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Craft Night!!

I will post all the information for Craft Night on this blog. What we will do and what will be needed. For right now I believe you all will need paper and I will supply everything else. I will have I believe three options available there for you to do and will teach the 3. I believe I will be teaching an advant calander for Halloween, a card, and a fun decoration jar for a gift. I will post the pictures of them here and products needed so you can bring them and be prepared. If your not interested in actually making a project just come along and we'll have girls night!!! Oct 7 from 8-10 pm at Steph Sego's house if you have any questions let me know here and I'll get back to you! We want you all there!!

1 comments:

James and Cindy

I want to be there :(

Post a Comment