CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Snickerdoodles!!

So I absolutely love all my kitchen appliances and well just everything in my kitchen. It's well stocked and I have Alex to thank for that. One thing though haha I don't have cookie sheets!!! I mean I did then we went to Texas and left our pans at a relatives house when we came back to Utah and moved to our home we went to look for the pans and they were GONE!! I just hadn't replaced them cuz I'm not really good with desserts. I've been trying to be though so Alex as a gift gave me some really nice cookie sheets and springform pans. I'm so stoked for them that night I made some snickerdoodle cookies. So I said I wasn't the best at making desserts these turned out good. Usually my cookies don't come out as good. Funny cookies are the hardest thing for me to cook!! someone help!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment