CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Labor Day weekend

Wow it was busy this weekend. Alex and I were talking about how it would have been a nice weekend to relax to since there were 3 days to it!! But we still had fun with family

To be honest it was the drive that drove me crazy and little baby Zoey was no help to it
don't get me wrong she did well to be honest but it was when she wanted to sleep
and we were out and about with family that she scrame her LUNGS out!! It drives me nuts because it's when you want them to behave the most that they just overreact and huff and a puff!!
I love Zoey
So we had the opportunity to witness the ordination of my brother in law it was so great to hear that he is wanting to go further with his ordinations!! We got to see the entire family this week so that was really good. Then we went up to my side of the family's house.
We went up for Onion days. It was way fun to see family and friends and we had an AMAZING Barbeque It was DELICIOUS oh so so DELICIOUS! OH great news
we've been looking at a swing for baby Zoey since before she was born we knew that she would use it and her siblings would too, but it was so expensive!! We went by in Cedar City to check it out again and guess what!!.... IT WAS ON SALE It was actually on CLEARANCE. So we broke down and bought it but we saved that's for sure!!
We got it all set up and it's sooo stinking cute. It plays classical music and nature sounds. It has a timer for when to stop playing the music/swing. It has 6 settings for music and cute flowers for looks. BEST PART PINK AND BROWN!! Of course if we have a baby boy I'll just make a cover that's just as cute!! We also got great news my sister in law is pregnant yeay!! They are expecting their fourth so now we have to family members pregnant and due next year!!
The power of family is amazing. Congrats you 2!!
So another great thing! My aunt was able to tale back 9 generations of mine and she gave me all the updates. I have been looking and looking for some of the missing links and we found them!!
Some of them are missing some work so It's time to get back to the temple.
So to be honest I'm looking around at the messiest house in the planet well I guess not on the planet but it's pretty bad So I get to work on that today!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment