CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Order in the home

I have been watching a show called Hoarders. It's amazing and how terribly sad it is that people let their homes their area of bliss get so messy. Home is were the heart is ... then why not keep it were the heart can live peacefully. Obsession!! no order is against what God wants for us

"Etched in sacred scripture is a commandment to 'set in order thy house' (D&C 93:44). Once we as parents understand the importance and meaning of that commandment, we need to learn how to do it." Russell M. Nelson

It may be hard for some of us to come to realize it and acknowlodge that things are unclean. Parents are the example to their children. What can I do today!!??? first not be lazy. I realize that I can't do everything I want in a day so I set goals and if needs be get up earlier then expected to get the home in order to bring peace to my family as they wake up and of course put God first. I testify that If you put God first in your life and it's the first thing you do in your day things will work out Happiness is were the home is... only if the home is a happy place to be!!
I thank my parents for teaching me to be organized... can you thank yours??

0 comments:

Post a Comment