CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

100 books!!

Since last year I have been trying to read 100 books or more and last year I failed terribly, this year I have 3 books read ... JUST 3!! OH no I need to get moving. Oh yes maybe I should mention my year starts every August 7th haha cuz 100 books from now till December wouldn't be doable for me!! I've been debating wether to attend the new class they have for all adults in the stake. I want to go but I"m already taking 2 classes maybe it's not the smartest idea with baby Zoey just yet. I mean who says I can't do it at home!!

I'm stoked!! I decided that when we get our family camara I will start making video projects for spcrapbooking and projects for all that are interested in them. I probably wont be starting them till next year sometime in January but I'm hoping it'll all work were I'll be able to make videos on my projects from cards to home decorations and to answer questions about the Cricut Expressions!! For now I'm just posting up pictures I'll get those posted up oh I don't know if I want to do it on this blog or my actual scrapbooking blog... just the thought of running two blogs makes me feel dizzy!! For now I post it on this one I'll let you all know when my other blog gets running (if I do get it running that is).

0 comments:

Post a Comment