CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4th of July











Goodness gracious so is it normal to hear ringing in your ears all the time! zoey has been so fussy last night and today its probably got something to do with me not following her schedule...(I guess thats entirely my fault. I've just wanted to be lazy today and it doesnt pay off with a baby or atleast with mine! Oh well we've all gotta learn.

Along with that, I have discovered if I set the monthly Ensign next to the rocking chair for the night, I handle stress better threw out the entire night and early morning. now I've got a better appreciation for the Ensign magazine! I guess its the spirit that is humbling me down and helping me with patience while Zoey Jane screams in my ear! Poor baby!!

ALRIGHT so i'm playing catchup... Our 4th of July was really good. We where able to see a ton of family and my friends I havent seen since highschool. One of wich is an amazing dancer. He put on a Micheal Jackson performance and even threw all the years he's still great. I was also able to see their cute little kids (my have they grown)!
We spent the day with family and Zoey was in a great mood thankfully. We watched fireworks with family and friends also. It was nice to spend a long weekend with the fam, here are some pics of our 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment