CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010



Ok so today has been exceptionally well with little Zoey Jane, I couldn't say the same thing for last night!!! Zoey Jane has been following her eating schedule very well (since she's the one who set it we just followed along with it and kept it). We also decided we would start setting a specific nap time where she would sleep in her crib so maybe that way we can start getting her used to being in her room alone and not sleeping with mom and dad in our room. She did really good with her nap and now we're going to start with bed time!! it's so exciting really I know it sounds funny, but today when I set her down for her nap I felt like I had things under control that because life was running with organization I was able to do things that I haven't for awhile.
I was able to make dinner clean the kitchen very well and have some me time then baby Zoey woke up and I was refreshed and able to move along with our day. I know that things wont always work that way and where we'll just have to improvise on others but as long as the root is there I'm sure things will work out for the better. I also feel that when things get hectic is the days we don't have order (and nights).
It's nice to be able to have some me time also in the evening, Al gets his own time with the baby while I'm able to spend it online for a bit it's so nice.

Big news: Zoey Jane's first Diaper Change, she changed from her newborn diapers to 1's this morning/middle of the night!!! It's so exciting our little girl is growing up and she's so stinkin cute (no punn intended). I"m just so excited but of course I'm enjoying every moment now cuz i've heard that they just grow up so fast and I don't want to miss a minute of it!!

1 comments:

JENNY

Go Misty - schedules are Fabulous Seriously its the only way I function. Glad to see you guys are doing great. It's fun to check your blog too.

Post a Comment