CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Weekend Away




We had a really awesome weekend. Alex, Zoey Jane and I where all able to go up north to Alex's best friends wedding. It was great to go into the South Jordan Temple it's so beautiful. Thanks to my sister and her boyfriend we where able to go inside to witness the marriage. We then spent it up north hanging out watching a movie at The District was pretty awesome... it's HUGE!! It's a movie theater that is just outstanding, did I already say, it's HUGE!!! We spent the night at my mom's place and it was just so fun to have a relaxing weekend. We finally where able to go to the 3 hour block of church since we've had Zoey Jane but man she was a little punk today. Of course I have an amazing husband that is more than willing to watch her. I guess I'm still getting over the being embarrassed of your child yelling and people staring at you, but I guess from now on that's how it's going to be... what are kids for!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment