CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010





So I'm just so excited that our little girl is growing up, I mean I'm so happy that I have her and I"ve been trying to enjoy every time with her but it's the best feeling when Zoey Jane responds to our voice or when we are playing around. It was very exciting a few days ago I believe wednesday of last week, I was playing with Zoey Jane with her teddy bear her daddy got her. I set her teddy bear next to her and Zoey Jane's eyes opened up so big smiled and gave a big coo. She then followed the bear with her eyes it was so exciting.

Alex and I had a privilage to bless our little girl on the 4th of July It was such a blessing. That day was an amazing day. Alex and I gained a huge testimony of baby blessings. It's also such a huge blessing to have a husband that has lived a worthy life and has the power to bless little Zoey Jane.

I was also excited to say that I made Zoey Jane's baby dress. I had always dreamed of the baby dress for our little girl being long and just so cute. It was an exciting challenge to accomplish, it came out really good! I was a bit hesitant of the material being too shiny but it looked really good at the end, thanks to Al who by the way did help out with it!!

1 comments:

JENNY

You go girl - I didn't know you made her dress. I'm not surprised. It looked great - you did a good job. I can't believe that shes already over a month old.

Post a Comment