CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 08, 2010

A new blogger....(Again!!!)

So is it funny to say im blogging one handed, I mean if I had a choice I would set Zoey Jane down but risk her yelling till Al gets home... not a chance!!! I wonder how many mom's out there blog one handed for one reason or another.
I've always wanted to have a constant blog I tried to do a scrapbooking one and am still going to continue I guess I really have no excuse for not doing a blog.
So i've been a mom for 3 weeks now and its had its ups and downs im sure im in for it and many of u moms r probably chuckling saying "good luck " but hey thats why im here i neede a support system! Today hasnt been too tough Zoey Jane's cries are becoming a constant tune in my ears, no really!! we're trying to keep things steady though Just when I feel like I'm getting used to my sleep patterns I find myself struggling to get up. Its not as bad as I thought it would be though (knock on wood). phew Al is almost home!

1 comments:

The Lyons'

women are exceptionally good at doing all things one handed. It gets better though. Your precious angel is so cute! I really need to come visit you soon!

Post a Comment