CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 10: Love is unconditional

"The truth is this: love isnot determined by the one being loved but rather by the one choosing to love."- The Love Dare

One thing I have noticed is that when we do something for our spouse No Matter how small.... They notice sooner.... or later.  Many times we'd rather it be sooner.  For me at times I'd like it to be RIGHT AWAY!  But, I have noticed that if we are patient and don't get on our spouses case for not noticing the small acts- when they notice it feels better then ever! 

Another small act of kindness, You know what I like I like that I didn't write it down right away.  Now that I look back to see what it was I can't exactly remember so I begin to try to figure out what it was that I did for Al today.  I may name off a few things but then it doesn't matter.  I remember I did it but that's not what matters I believe what counts is that I am doing this because I love Alex so much and as long as he's happy that is what truly gets us closer!


It does get a bit difficult when nothing is returned not a mention of what I've been striving for all day.  I am learning to get over it because when I am looking for something in return it turns around to being about me instead of being about Al.

0 comments:

Post a Comment