CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 06, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

A New Tradition


 I've always wanted to go to the pumpkin patch as a kid and we never got a real shot to go.  I only went when I was in elementary with my school and I loved it.  I thought it would be so fun for our kids to pick out their pumpkins and when I found out we have a pumpkin patch a few minutes away from our Home I was so very excited!  Alex and I went Mid October 2011 and boy was it chilly but it was very fun.  We took Zoey into the corn pit she didn't know what to think of it.  To be honest I'm not sure she loved it maybe this year she will!



 Just a tiny section of the pumpkin patch.  I was driving to the doctors office and I passed the patch.  I saw a bunch of workers putting checking on the pumpkins and I felt nostalgia for the Autumn season.  Have I mentioned how much Al and I love the time of the year!!
 We picked out our pumpkins and I simply had to have a photo of Zoey with them all!

 The fun thing about this pumpkin patch is that they had a whole family center set up! 
the Pumpkin Patch, a Hay Maze, a Petting farm, Corn Pit, Wagon rides, well of course the Ambience!!




 We went shopping afterwards and I had to catch this stage in Zoey's growth.  She LOVES to push well anything from carts to strollers around.  In a sense she hasn't grown out of it yet but she's becoming more helpful in pushing the cart forward instead of running whoever over.... ok maybe she hasn't completely grown out of that!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment