CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 14: Love takes delight


"One of the most important things you should learn on your Love Dare journey is that you should not just follow your heart.  You should lead it."-The Love Dare

I do some volunteer work on the computer for our ward.  I had set some time apart for it today, but it can be done anytime.  So when I saw this dare and Alex had come home.  He wanted to go out and get a slushy just around the corner.  I was midway through my project and while he had been asking me for awhile to go I realized I could work on taking sometime specifically for something he wanted to do right then.  I paused my project and off we went.  It was a nice peacefull walk and soon after we hung out for the remainder of the evening watching shows together and talking.  It was Very enjoyable. Taking time for another is always as or more enjoyable then spending that time doing what you yourself wants to do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment