CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 06, 2012

The Love Dare

  The Love Dare

Beginning the Journey July 3, 2012

I don't know how many of you have ever watched the movie "Fireproof". It has been added to my collection of favorites. You should watch it... for fun... or motivation... either way I hope it makes a difference how it has for me. Well I had received the book "The Love Dare" oh about 2 years ago. While my intentions where to complete the book I did not wan to begin it just then. Mostly because Alex knew I had received it and may be suspicious of my changed attitude (if there was one). I wanted it to be done without his knowledge. I have to say that recently I have wanted to accomplish this mostly because I feel our life has been changing rapidly. Al's in school, accomplishing work and we have another baby girl on the way. On top of that I just turned 24 and feel like i'm having a midlife crises time! Anyways back to the point...

The love dare is, simply put, a book that changes your relationship (for the better) within 40 day's. Without your spouse knowing (that's the fun part)! Give it 40 days Granted basic primary answers (scriptures, going to church, FHE, prayer, etc) can accomplish that. This is just another way to accomplish that and well I LOVE deadlines!! There's something about a time period that gets me motivated. With that I love challenges. I especially love that it ties in scripture. With that said I wanted to treat this segment as part of my journal. I figure if I have others reading this I will stay ontop of it and who knows, maybe someone else will accept the challenge maybe even get a little feedback!

Oh and I've been a slacker with our family blog so I don't suspect Alex will check on this anytime soon so if anyone runs accross him don't let him know atleast not until the next 40 ays are done!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment