CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 3: Love is Not Selfish July 7


Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honer. Romans 12:10

"Why do we have such low standards for ourelves but high expectations for our mate? The answer is painful pill to swallow.... Whatever you put your time, Energy, and money into will become more important to you.  It's hard to care for something you are not investing in."  - The Love Dare

Al was home all day and there was no possible way to read my next challenge without him knowing.  Remember I want to keep it a secret for now... see if anything changes just with my own actions.  So honestly... it has!!  ALREADY  shocking... Al is just so happy all the time.  Not that he doesn't love to come home I mean he tells us all the time.  There's just a difference in his character a little more dashing I believe... hmmm it may also be that I have began to conciously study Al.  I remember we did this all the time, just thought of each other well into our 1st year I remember into our 2nd also.. but somewhere along the way I guess we just.... Forget! 

Today's Dare I bought him some shorts he had eyed awhile ago.  I came home had the room fixed and set them on the end of the bed.  When he came home he brought them out saying "what's this for?"  he was rather shocked, maybe a bit confused.  I just let him know I was strolling by and saw something he may like!  The remainder of the day he tried to get me to buy something for myself... I didn't want this to turn into a shopping spree besides, this was about him anyways.  We rather enjoyed a Saturday of fun.  He spent it all with us, no work, no homework, nothing just with us.  Very Very rewarding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment