CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 16: Love Intercedes




"Beloved, i pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers."- 3 john 2

I still remember some of the first times I prayed specifically for Alex.  It was ... awkward sadly enough.  I wanted to pray for him, but the awkwardness made me realize that I didn't know how.  This area helped me work on how much I really do love Al.  I honestly believe in "Ask and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you" (Matthew 7:7) I figured to pray for Alex and his wellbeing.  His strength and patience with me.  Then I realized those areas are ones he already has covered.  So to point out some difficult flaws to God made me fee like I was a hyprocit. Though when I finally did I had a realization, Yep for those who know God can answer your prayers and he did.  He gave me insight right then of small things I can do to help with these areas.  Though It's difficult to keep my tongue held, or to keep myself at bay with patience.  I have learned even more to pray, pray for areas of your marriage that are difficult and I KNOW and you have to know that you will be answered... maybe not then but it'll come and you'll be happier, no excuses, you'll have your answers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment