CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2012

Day7: Love Believes the Best July 13


"Spending time in the Depreciation Room kills marriages.  Divorces are plotted in this room and violent plans are schemed.  The more time you spend in this place, the more your heart devalues your spouse...  You muse decide to stop running to this room and lingering there after every frustrating event in your relationship.  It does you no good and drains the joy out of your marriage" - The Love Dare

 I made two lists one positive one negative.  I've got to save them for another day.  I've done this before and it's sad to admit that I was itching to get to the negative list back then.  That list had longer.  This time through, I was wanting to get to the negative list just be be able to focus on the positive. The positive page was entirely filled top to bottom.  I struggled with the negative once I got a couple complaints down.  Thankfully Al and I had talked about these when we made a top 3 things to change a few days ago. I guess I am very happy that I have changed that much from a couple years back.  Marriage is making us stronger with the willingness to try.  Happily, I can honestly say that I look up to My Love for who he is and what he stands for. To name a few his support, optimistim, giving others benefit of the doubt, Helping those in nheed, understanding, patience, and the love he has for his calling in life an Honest Husband and Respectful Father.  I am a very blessed and lucky woman to have a husband for all that he is I couldn't be more happier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment