CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 6 Love is Not Irritable July 11

" A Loving wife is not overly sensitive or cranky but exercises emotional self-control. She chooses to be a flower among the throns and respond pleasantly during prickly situations."-The Love Dare

Oh goodness!  This is getting much more tough as day's go by. I am beginning to realize that I really didn't make THAT much of an effort all the time like I thought I did.  I completed today's Dare but I'm beginning to think that I didn't put that much effort into finding the truth in this Dare. 

I Need to add give more space to becoming flexible.  We discussed this but when I have the opportunity I realize that I become irritable.  I also need to not expect so much from Al I can do more of the things expected so he can have some time to relax from work and school.  I overreacted when Al wasn't able to come home at the time he thought he would.  I mean honestly I know his job is actually a 24/7 job.  Receiving calls at all hours of the day... or night!  Sometimes I want  him to just stop though and spend time doing nothing with me.  He already has though.  He makes times recently putting homework and work off for a bit more then he should have just for us.  I could have handled it a lot better, being slow to be irritable, it doens't help him in sressful situations. I guess I just struggle with not having a set schedule.  So Today I have set that I will not become irritable if he doesn't come home in time for dinner.  That we can't have all 24 hours with him but when we do have time that we spend it wisely!


0 comments:

Post a Comment