CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 4: Love is Thoughtful July 9


"If you don't learn to be thoughtful, you end up regretting missed opportunities to demonstrate love.  Thoughlessness is a silent enemy to a loving relationship." -The Love Dare

Remember I did not skip July 8th intentionally I really couldn't get away without Al knowing so Monday is where I begin on Day 4.  Al has been so busy with homework, his midterm is coming up and I knew this would be a stressful time for him.  I took the advantage to call him when I figured he would be most stressed maybe so that way he would accept my offer of doing something for him today.  Well I guessed right he was pretty busy and time was flying for him so when I asked him how he was doing and if he needed anything today anything at all he thought for some time about it.  At first his response was a quick no I'm ok.  But when I sincerely asked he asked in a round about kind of way, if he came home to finish his midterm test, if I could make sure Zoey and I let him work without much disturbence.  Now this is Al he's so sweet and kind especially how he get's tough things across to someone.  Of course I had missed him but when he got home I held my questions of the day back. I went food shopping on my own and well Zoey went to bed with me.  I know it was hard for Al not to participate in our daily schedules especially with Zoey.  I also knew that he really wants to pass this class so he doesn't have to take it again.  We both know if we work really hard and endure then we'll get our free time soon enough!  Alex was able to finish his test, and spend sometime tweaking his program he created.  Above that he was able to understand concepts that had been difficult before.  We where both so excited now we can look forward to relaxing for the next day and that stress is GONE!! I guess being thoughtful to what someone is going through at the moment and seeing how to be helpful with the situation really pays off.... for BOTH of us!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment