CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 9: Love Makes Good Impressions


"being godly included being humble and gracious enough to address even your enemies with kindnesss"- Restated from Bible from The Love Dare

I like how the book talks about the story of the Prodigal Son.  I thought this was interesting because in Sunday school I taught this story and we all learned that Prodigal meant wasteful.  I never knew that but throught the story it's understood that the boy becomes very wasteful of the riches he received from his father.  Anyways even his his son had done all he had done and been a prodigal his father greeted him with such love and excitement that he had returned home.

What a great example.  At time I've got to admit I've seen Al and been like "hi"  when I used to say "MISTER... Your Home... Welcome" with a big kiss and  a hug.  My family has always been a great example in being fantastic greeters.  I am happy I have learned that it feels off to me when I don't greet Al like this... But it happens.  So today I made that effort.  Of course he takes it so well even on his rough days and always replies with as much enthusiasm as I demonstrate or more.  Guess that shows me how much he does Love Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment