CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 11: Love Cherishes


"...When you mistreat your mate, you are also mistreating yourself.  Think about it.  Your lives are now interwoven together.  Your spouse cannot experience joy or pain, blessing or cursing, without it also affecting you.  So when you attack your mate, it is like attacking your own body."- The Love Dare

My intentions where to wash the car today... Yeah didn't happen and intentions are worth nothing if they are not followed through.  What I did do for Al was I finally replaced the button on his favorite shorts.  He had been asking me for some time now... I just hadn't put them together.  I thought this Dare would be a great opportunity to show him that I was listening to him.  I asked for his forgiveness for waiting so long to mend them.  He's such a sweetheart....  He was grateful and very understanding.  He's favorite shorts went right on and well we have grown that much more closer! Small Acts, small acts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment